Friday, May 9, 2008

Cheesy Splittys

So we have a major HAM on our hands. MAJOR. Every time we get the camera out, he matriculates from wherever in the house he is and drops whatever he's doing and comes RUNNING to the lens! Then he makes the silliest face I've ever seen on a 16-month old and says, "sheeeeeeze". I can't resist. He crinkles his nose up and shows all six of his teeth, it's enough to make me want more kids. Maybe. Anywho, we had to take a picture of Maddingly and her daddy for a school project and, of course, here comes Brody with the smile painted on as he rounded the kitchen corner. Gotta love those cheesy Splittys. I know I sure do.
<><
Cassandra

This is his sun-kissed look. I think it's working for him, don't you? We all got quite a bit of sun this week, as mommy was intent on getting the transplants into the garden! Pictures of that victory to come soon.


Daddy kisses. :O)


Now THAT is a BIG smile! She sure loves her papa!

1 comment:

Colleen Oakes said...

Awwww...he's getting SO big!