Thursday, August 23, 2007

Day at the Zoo

Here's a photographic presentation of our day at the zoo this summer. We were blessed to have a whole day to spend at the Omaha Zoo with Kelly's parents and brother and sister-in-law. Thanks so much Paul, Sally, Aaron and Natalia, for joining us for a wonderful day of family fun! (And thanks be to God for the amazing weather we had that day! It wasn't too hot or too cold, and there was a lovely breeze that kept us nice and cool all afternoon!) To view all of the pictures, just click on the miniature at the bottom and the photo will enlarge in the main screen. There are 4 pages of pictures, so I thought this would be a more efficient way to post them for you to enjoy. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of Kavanaugh on the zoo train, but it was by far the highlight of his day, perhaps his summer! He and daddy enjoyed watching it stop at the station to pick up its new passengers for quite some time, it was a really sweet moment for them. Next year we expect it will be even better, with even MORE family to share it with!
<><
Cassandra
P.S. I love the pictures of Kelly and that goat, it wouldn't let him out of it's sight. I was crackin' up, lol.


2 comments:

Colleen Oakes said...

Awwww!! I LOVE the Omaha zoo!! Great pics. I love the one of Kelly leaving the barn with the goat behind him. Maybe that goat needs a man friend. I love the pics of the grumpy bird and Kavan and Kelly by the pond. I wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

I know you got nothing but time, but I'm waiting for a new blog!!! And you to help mine!