Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Brody vs. the Bathroom

Note: The following posts are a "spin-off", if you will, from the bathroom saga began at the "Attack of the Splits" blog. I guess I'm a sucker for any cute commentaries regarding children and the bathroom, the two seem to be an unbeatable combination.

As you can see in the accompanying pictures, Broderick has taken an extreme liking to destroying the Splitty Home Bathroom, particularly the toilet area. Twice, recently, I've noticed that he's a bit quiet and have gone looking for him, only to discover that he has indulged the deepest desires of his 10-month old heart and completely "trashed" this current area of interest. Come along with me, won't you, as we see him in action! :O)

Huh, what? Me? Caught you Red-handed, little red...


Toilet Paper on the floor, magazines and Kleenex spilled, potty chair taken apart, Clorox jug overturned...Signs of a struggle....(Clearly, he thinks he's soooooooo very funny)


My Toilet!


This was day number two, evidence suggests that the contents of the trash can somehow jumped into the toilet bowl....let's investigate further, shall we??


This young man was found at the scene but was staring inside the toilet just as surprised and shocked as his mother...


Haaaaaahahaha, it was ME mom! Stop looking at me like that, I can't keep a straight face! No more pictures!!

Broderick: 2
Bathroom: 0
Here's to the wars yet to be waged on the porcelain frontier. Bring it on.
<><
Cassandra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are such a good mother. If I found a toliet stuffed with...stuff, taking cute pictures to capture the moment would not be on my mind. Sigh. You. Wonderful.