Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rub-a-dub-dub

Today we see Broderick in action again, as he takes his first "big boy bath" without the help of the tub chair. He has very discreet hand-placement, wouldn't you agree? I'm sure you all appreciate his graceful modesty...that is until he stands up...And seriously, what could be cuter than a baby in a bathrobe?!
<><
Cassandra
I think (HOPE) he's smiling because he just LOVES bath time!


Now THAT is good product placement!!


Is it just me, or does he look like he's either really surprised that there's a spout coming out of the wall, or asking it "You talkin' to me like that? Because I don't appreciate your tone Mr. Water Spout."


Nice leg action baby! I love me some Brody thunder thighs, they match mine. We're definitely related. I'm sure he'll thank me for that later.


Cutest. Robe. Shot. Ever. :O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable Chubby Baby in a bathrobe......probably one of the cutest things on this earth. Sigh..if only people still thought that way...

Colleen said...

I'll let you know about this.....but you might want to check it out!

https://www.google.com/adsense