Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Payback...It Ain't Purdy

Perhaps you remember this POST from last summer. Ahhh yes, the joys of siblings. Well, I warned you that he DOES get her back, whether intentional or not. This particular incident was a mere head-to-face contact injury sustained during rough-housing on the couch. Yes, mommy DID warn them numerous times that someone would get hurt. As you can see by the following photograph, they were undaunted and undeterred.

When asked later that evening what had happened, she reported to her daddy that "Kavan is just so clumsy!" I believe his response was something along the lines of, "Yeah, I know, he get's that from his mother." God love him. I know I sure do. And yes indeed, I'm sure my children will be more than ecstatic about all the lovely genetic gifts I've passed along to them! Here's to rearing another generation of clumsy, short, allergic, asthmatic, stubborn, impatient, and CRAZY SMART individuals. (Well, I had to take credit for SOMETHING good, right? Might as well be the brains...We'll see how that works out. On second thought, perhaps I should've gone for eye color?)



This was taken yesterday. Believe it or not, it actually looks worse today. Don't worry too much, the pout was mommy induced. ;O)
<><
Cassandra

No comments: